Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Good Day

Today, Rene and I attended a BBQ thrown by one of Rene's trainers. It was a lot of fun. First of all, the weather was fabulous!!!! It was about 75 degrees plus a breeze. A day reminding us of Alaskan summers. In one word, it was perfect! The BBQ was a huge hit, there were many other controllers whom work with Rene and others from the trainers wife's work. This was the first time I had met any of the guys, or non-trainee guys. They were a lot of fun and had great things to say about Rene and the other trainees in his class. =) It was great to hear the positive comments, both for me and Rene. Anyways, we had a great time and I am excited to get to know these guys and their families better. We may have to host a BBQ next summer once we have a home.

No comments: