These past 2 weeks has been a lot of fun spending time with Rene's family. After a week in French Lick, IN with the whole gang Rene's parents came back to Indianapolis with us to spend more time with just the two of us (or more likely, Rene). We spent a lot of time just hanging out playing games together and eating some food... I always like an excuse to cook for others :) We went to the batting cages to hit some balls... something neither mom or Hal had ever done. It was a lot of fun. I really think Hal enjoyed himself and mom liked watching everyone. The last time Rene and I went I pretty much stayed with the slow pitches (40mph) but this time I thought I'd try medium pitch (70mph)... it was not good. I hit a few and oh man did I hurt my hands!!! No wonder those guys wear batting gloves, or whatever they are called. Rene did well on both the slow and medium pitches... he however, did not go to the fast balls this time. Here are some pics:

Here's Rene's mom at bat

This is Hal... pretty good action shot :)

And last, but not least, Rene... go slugger!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment